Workplace Health and Safety Policy
Tru-Flow Services Pty Ltd is committed to providing a safe working environment for everyone who enters our work sites. Ways in which we fulfill obligations under the Workplace Health and Safety Act 1995:
- Ensuring the workplace is safeguarded and without risk of injury or illness to members of the public at or near the workplace.
- Providing safe guards and taking safety measures prescribed in regulation made for Principal Contractors.
- Ensuring all employees have the training and knowhow to perform and manage a job in a safe way to themselves and anyone else.
- All Personal Protective Equipment is provided and used by all employees.
- Site appraisals and Job Safety Analysis prior to work.
- Daily toolbox talk to discuss safety and general site concerns.
- The completion of Safe Work Method Statement.
- Workplace Health and Safety Inspections will be conducted by our Workplace Health and Safety Officer on staff and any issues addressed promptly to ensure that the safe work practices continue
Company Quality Policy
Tru-Flow Services Pty Ltd have established a proud reputation of being able to consistently meet customer requirements. When signing a contract we accept the responsibility to ensure that our customers are satisfied with the work we undertake and complete.
We accept that errors can, and will occur from time-to-time. Accordingly, we firmly believe that the customer has a right to receive what they pay for. Should a ‘quality’ related problem arise, we resolve to undertake timely and appropriate corrective action, making every reasonable effort to ensure that a positive outcome is achieved to maximise customer satisfaction.